Followers

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Martha Punch

As per usual I am finding it difficult to make cards for men.  Espcially the ones who do not have any hobbies (namely the father-in-law!)  However, I pulled out some Stampin Up stamps and teamed them up with my new Martha Stewart punches - 2 of which were chosen on the possibility of being included on a man's card.  Here it is..


The tree has been stamped in 2 colours, cut in half and one is overlayed onto the other...  The oak leaves have been stamped in brown ink and embossed with clear powder.


My husband will be please that this one is not to be included in any blog competitions!  However, i have been finding the competitions very inspirational for ideas and layouts for the cards I am making for up-coming birthdays.  Speaking of which I still have another 3 to make for this month..

Still have my entry to submit for this weeks Polka Doodles challenge so better get my crafty fingers and head going on that one before Sunday.  Still not had a great deal of time to play with my purchases from the SECC so might just set aside some time tonight.. well that's the plan children and hubby permitting.  Vx

1 comment:

  1. It's not easy to make cards for men, but I like this tree card, great colours! Teri

    ReplyDelete