Followers

Friday 2 March 2012

Glitter Geeks Challenge - Song Titles

Well the day has arrived - today is my first time ever of providing a card as part of a Design Team.  Excited......erm just a LOT :)  This weeks theme is a card which is inspired by a song title.  I had loads of ideas and found it hard to whittle it down to one, but eventually I went for Madness - I like Driving In My Car!  This is what I came up with:



The image is a digi download from Scrapbook sisters and the backing paper I made using images from the highway code.  I coloured the car digi using promarkers.

Why not pop on over to the http://glittergeeks.blogspot.com/ and see what the other DT members have come up with and then have a go.  It would be great to see your creations.  Now I really must work out how to turn this photo!!  Thanks for popping by x

3 comments:

  1. That sentiment is hilarious! LOVE the inspiration--and the card is pretty fab, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design but that tune is going to be going around my head all day now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous, love he image and the sentiment is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete