Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Whoop Whoop - Exciting News

Just a quick post to tell you my exciting news!!  The lovely Glitter Geeks have given me a place on their design team - I am very excited about it and am going to do my best at giving some inspiration for the weekly challenges.  It also gives me an excuse to make more cards :D 

All I need to do now is really get my head around all the ins and outs of Blogger - might need some help with that one :D 

I am off to have a celebratory drink of Vino (any excuse and I will gladly take it).

So watch this space for my first Glitter Geeks DT creation xx

2 comments:

  1. Great to have you on board my lovely!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Vanessa ... looking forward to seeing your creations. Have fun.Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete