Followers

Sunday 1 July 2012

The Cupboard Trilogy Blog Challenge

Wow its the 1st of July already and today is the launch of the new blog competitions on The Cupboard Trilogy blog - the challenges for this are going to be set on a monthly basis, which gives you lots of time to get your thinking caps on to come up with an entry.  To kick start the challenges the DT were given a colour palette and we had to pick at least 3 colours from the following:

Here are my DT creations:


I have chosen to to make two cards - one for the men using the greens and beige colours.  The other using the pink, raspberry and beige and an image from Pollycraft which has been coloured with Promarkers.

As you will see when you pop over to the blog, there are 3 teams of crafters.  Card Makers, Scrapbookers and Digi Scrapbookers.  I am part of the card making team, however, we have the chance to make a DT creation for the other teams too if we are feeling inspired and have the time to do so.  I have never tried Digi scrapbooking but I recently downloaded a free program from Daisytrails and had a go - here is my digi page:

I must admit I have got quite addicted to it and am considering buying the full program.

I hope my creations have inspired you and please head on over to the Trilogy Blog to see all the other stunning creations by the DT.  I can't wait to see all your entries.  Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects Vanessa, I am so pleased to have you on the design team.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane - that is very kind of you x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards and your digi page is fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete