Followers

Friday 25 May 2012

Happy Anniversary

Just wanted to post a picture of the card I made my husband for our 10th Wedding Anniversary which is today!  Can't quite believe that we have been married for that long but it has been a great 10 years :)


The image is from Tiddly inks which you can find here.  I always struggle with anniversary cards but this image really appealed to me.  I have coloured it with promarkers, which I am determined to get the hang of. I recently joined 2 fab groups on Facebook called Digi galore and Promaker Paradise and have been in awe of the fantastic colouring so this is the result of studying the fab 'YouTube' demo's and with some fab advice from the lovely peeps on the above groups.

Hope you like it - I must admit that I was pleased with this one :)

Well I am off to get ready for a nice meal out with the family - thanks for popping by - Vanessa xx



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, I love the image and the colour scheme and those flourishes are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card Vanessa, hope you had a nice meal xxxx

    ReplyDelete