Followers

Saturday 17 April 2010

Variation on a Theme!

I am back in the land of blogging!  Been really hectic here over the last 4 weeks, with easter holidays, trips away and 2 very poorly relatives!  One of which, thankfully, has made a miraculous recovery.  We did not think that he would survive and he is now at home making very good progress!  Someone is looking out for him somewhere!  This can't be said, unfortunately for my Grandad who is fighting a losing battle against lung cancer.  We knew that it was terminal but just hope that the medicine he is taking can make him pain free.

So with all this going on I have not really been in the right frame of mind for making cards nor have I had time with 3 kids chewing at my ankles over the easter holidays.

A bit of pottering and the need to make another 40th birthday card - this time for a man (my brother-in-law) I have produced this:

Its very similar to the 40th card below but I have tried to make it more masculine.


 As in the previous card the sentiment reflects the recipients sensitivities about reaching a certain milestone!


I am hoping to get a crafting day sorted soon as I have a lot of blog competitions that I would like to enter, and new goodies to play with.  Will try not to leave it so long next time! Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment